Are you a Lawful Permanent Resident or a U.S. Citizen willing to petition for your spouse, or a U.S. Citizen with a fiancé(e) overseas, who you intend to marry in the U.S.?
Would you like to learn more about how you can petition for them, the process, what’s required, the time frames, and more?
Join us on our next workshop on Marriage visas!
Date: Wednesday, September 29th, 2021
Time: 6:00 PM
Please select the day and complete the form to register for the workshop.
Don’t miss this opportunity to have all family petitions questions answered by an experienced Family Immigration Attorney!
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Who you can petition for;
- Requirements for Spouse and Fiancé(e) Visas;
- Application Process for Family Members here v. outside the U.S.;
- Tips on a strong petition:
- Benefits of a Spouse or Fiancé(e) Visas;
- Case Studies;
Join me on our next workshop on marriage visas to learn about the process to petition for your spouse or fiancé(e).