When you are a U.S. citizen or a beneficiary of a lawful permanent residence (Green Card) in the United States, but you have a relative living in a foreign country, you may have the opportunity to bring them to live with you by filing Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, with the help of our family immigration lawyer.

It is important, however, for this form to be approved by the U.S. Immigration Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS) officer handling your case, that you be sure you fill it out correctly, without any mistakes that could keep you from the opportunity to bring your relative to live legally in the United States with a permanent residence.

Our family immigration lawyer knows every aspect of immigration law as it relates to family visa cases and has achieved excellent results for hundreds of families who have relied on her representation to be reunited in the country of opportunities.

If you want to have the chance to reunite with a family member in the United States, and also open the doors to receive legal permanent residency, schedule an appointment now and tell us about your case. Our family immigration lawyer will help you with everything you need.

Why should I file Form I-130 with the USCIS?

One of the first steps you must take when you need to help a family member who meets the eligibility requirements to immigrate to the United States is to fill the Form I-130,  with the objective of receiving a Green Card that accredits them as a legal permanent resident.

In order for this form to be approved by the USCIS authorities, besides filling it out correctly, it is necessary to make sure you have the necessary documentation, which allows you to demonstrate the existent relationship between you and the family member you want to apply for through the process in question.

In this process our family immigration lawyer can guide you as to the requirements that must be met, so that you can obtain the best results after filing the form with the corresponding USCIS office.

How should the Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, be filled out?

As with all USCIS procedures, the form that you must file to petition for a relative in the United States must be filled out with real and current information about the parties involved, in order to make your approval much more likely, avoiding negative responses due to errors in the filing of the form.

Here are some tips to keep in mind when filling out the Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative.



Where should the form be submitted?

After you have the form filled out with the appropriate information, then you can proceed with the filing of the form at the USCIS offices, where an officer can assess your case and provide a decision in the shortest possible time.

Please note you may submit the form online or through postal mail, depending on where you live and which office is responsible for your application. In these cases, a family immigration lawyer can help you file your form correctly, according to the characteristics of your application.


Our family immigration lawyer is ready to help you

Are you having trouble filling out the form to apply for your family member? Are you not aware of the eligibility requirements for this type of application? Whatever your doubts regarding the filing of Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, our family immigration lawyer is ready to provide you with all the assistance you need.

Make an appointment now and get ready to work with a team that will truly care about ensuring the success of your application so you and your family member can live legally in the United States with lawful permanent residency.


© Copyright 2024 Khalique Law PLLC ATTORNEY ADVERTISING: This website and the information is provided by the lawyer or the law firm for general information, and is not intended to provide legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship. By using this website and the information contained herein, you understand that no attorney-client relationship is created between you and the firm. You should not act or rely on the information provided on this site website without seeking the advice of an attorney. We cannot guarantee results and past performance does not guarantee future results. The firm also takes no responsibility and no liability is assumed for the information on the site, quality or accuracy of any links to a third-party website. Links to third-party websites are for informational purposes only and are not an endorsement by Sumaiya Khalique or Khalique Law, PLLC.

Copyright KHALIQUE LAW PLLC © 2024 I All Rights Reserverd I Designed By Primitive.

Scroll to top